When contact between a bank and your account is not possible, QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013 might occur. This may be due to a problem with the bank's server. This error number can also be caused by a shaky internet connection. While working on QuickBooks, you may also create a default account.
What is the OLSU 1013 QuickBooks Error Code?
When QuickBooks can't connect to the user's bank, it displays an error notice that says "An unexpected issue occurred” or that is even known as QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. To cancel the setup, click Cancel, and then attempt again to set up the account for online services. QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013 is the number of the error message. If the issue persists, contact Customer Service and provide the error message number listed above." With correct troubleshooting procedures, this error can vanish within a matter of minutes.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Message OLSU 1013 to Appear?
The QuickBooks error OLSU1013 can be caused for a variety of causes, which are described below:
- QuickBooks Desktop software is out of date, or the Internet is down, preventing QuickBooks from connecting to the bank.
- QuickBooks errors might also be caused by an incorrect user ID or password. The server at OLSU 1013 error QuickBooks Bank is down for maintenance.
- QuickBooks is unable to connect to the Internet due to an incompatible setting of Internet Explorer.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 6177: Cause, Diagnoses, and Solution
Before beginning the solution stages, please keep the following five directions in mind.
- An OLSU 1013 error QuickBooks issue may occur if you are not connected to the internet or if your internet connection is sporadic.
- Please make sure you're running QuickBooks desktop on a supported version.
- If you are using a supported version of the internet browser, you may get this error.
- When utilizing the most recent version of QuickBooks, some features may have synchronizing troubles, resulting in this problem.
How can I fix the OLSU 1013 error in QuickBooks?
By updating their Financial Institution Directory, users can resolve the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. Some users may be able to fix the bank problem error by using a default account. Alternatively, you may fix the QuickBooks problem by creating a new Company File.
Solution 1: Set the Default Account in the Company
If you have many bank accounts linked to QuickBooks, setting up the default account will assist QuickBooks in determining where it should retrieve data first.
- Open QuickBooks and log in using the administrator account.
- Under the Edit menu, select Preferences and then Checking.
- Checking My Preferences in QuickBooks
- Under the My Preferences tab, select Default for all choices.
- Choose Default account for all parameters.
- Return to QuickBooks and try to log in to your online banking account.
Solution 2: Use QuickBooks Express Mode to make changes.
Follow these seven steps to get started:
- Locate QuickBooks Desktop and then select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- On the left corner of the screen, press the Checking button.
- Select the Company Preferences button.
- You'll be sent to the Bank Feed Window as a result.
- By selecting the OK option, you may save the changes you've made.
Solution 3: Users can utilize the New Company option
When you see an error message, especially when trying to access it, you should create this file. By pressing the File button in the accounting program, you may start the process.
- Start "QuickBooks."
- The second step entails going to "File."
- Select "New Company".
- Select "Express Start".
- You must now enter the specific bank account.
- You'll also have to create a Bank Feeds account.
- You must first download the account to try it.
Solution 4: Deactivate All Online Services Accounts
You'll need to deactivate any accounts that offer online services first, then set them up for bank feeds.
- Select the "Include inactive" checkbox at the bottom of the Chart of Accounts window.
- Deactivate the dormant account's bank feeds now.
- To continue, close and reopen the file.
- Set up Bank Feeds for each account.
Before you fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013, keep these things in mind.
Before attempting to resolve the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013, there are a few things to keep in mind. As a user, you must ensure that the program is current with the most recent version. While repairing QB error number 1013, there are a few extra things to keep in mind. Let's have a look at them:
- When executing the adjustments, you'll need a good internet connection.
- Users may be forced to join up for internet banking to check QB's credentials.
- It is necessary to upgrade to Internet Explorer. It should be configured as the default browser as well.
- Make sure you're using QuickBooks in Single-User mode.
QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 might occur for a variety of reasons. We were able to assist you in identifying those reasons here. We recommended remedies based on the root cause of the problem. QuickBooks should have corrected the problem by now.